Friday, October 23, 2015

Joy Joy Joy!


I often reach the end of a Papertrey release with piles of ideas and extra projects that aren't quite complete. Today, I'm sharing two cards in the same colors and style as this card and these tags that I posted during the October release countdown. 



I love when I can circle back and finish up the leftovers!


You can see the resemblance, with the same stamps, dies, papers, and colors. On this first one, I started with one of the papers in the Star Scribbles Foil Patterned Paper Collection. In the sketched rectangle, I added a layer of Vintage Jadeite + White Basics Patterned Paper. The "joy" sentiment is from the Wet Paint Holiday Tags dies, and the stars are from the Sketched Stars die set.








This card also begins with a pattern from the Star Scribbles Foil Patterned Paper Collection. The rest is just lots of colorful stamping! "Joy" and the ink splatters come from the Wet Paint Holiday Tags set, and the solid stars are all from Star Scribbles.


Along the left is a border of Pure Poppy + White Basics paper and Tropical Teal card stock. Everything is adhered to a Vintage Jadeite top-fold card base.






These were SO quick and easy to create. I love all the color!

Thanks for visiting, and have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh I love the collage look of these cards!! So pretty!!

Kathy Mc said...

Don't you just love leftovers? Not just food wise but also stamping and creating. Great cards, Amy, and perfect color combo brings me great joy!