Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


A "just for fun" card to share today using products from a mix of manufacturers. The darling moose is from Avery Elle's Snow Much Fun, the trees were done with Papertrey Ink's Tiny Town: Holiday Yard dies, and the frame and stitched lines were done with the Stitched Strip Die-namics by My Favorite Things.



I adore this little fella, and colored him with Copics in some bright and fun colors.



The Stitched Strip Die-namics die that I used for the criss-cross stitched lines reminded me of the lines ice skates leave in ice.



I used the holes from the Tiny Town: Holiday Yard trees as falling snow.



And the postage frame was done with Avery Elle's Postage Stamp Elle-ments die set.

I'm linking this one up to the current Christmas Critters Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Joan V said...

So cute.

jenn shurkus said...

this is just the sweetest!! i love how the stitching looks like his ice skate tracks :) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! I am also going to share this in my {creative chick} studio share facebook group: http://shurk.us/creative-chick-fbgroup

gayle-rn said...

This is absolutely so darn cute. I love the ice skates and the "skating marks" on the "ice". What a wonderful card.

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the little holey trees!